The Main Event.
Our inaugural Homecoming Conference will be held October 3-5, 2018. The conference will bring together accomplished Baltimore natives from around the U.S.—from the worlds of sports, entertainment, fashion, finance, industry, philanthropy, academia, and the arts—with our city’s most promising leaders and doers.
The event will showcase Baltimore’s vibrant arts and culinary scenes, expose guests to the city’s remarkable innovators and entrepreneurs, and encourage discussion about the city’s challenges – and the bright future we can build together.
Activities & Events
While our full program agenda is only available to invited guests, a glimpse into the Homecoming’s 3-day experience includes:
- Homecoming Kick-Off and Opening Reception with Mayor Catherine Pugh
- Fireside Chat with Orioles’ Hall-of-Famer and baseball legend Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Breakfast by B-More Kitchen food entrepreneurs
- Meeting the Homecoming Heroes
- Panel discussion of Community Approaches to Violence Reduction
- Insider field trips to: Station North Arts District, Living Classrooms Target Investment Zone, Center for Urban Families & West Baltimore, Beta City VC Pitch Session and Johns Hopkins Technology Venture FastForward Labs.
- Special performance by Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women’s Lethal Ladies STEP team
- Panel discussion of The Future to Cyber Security
- A comprehensive overview of Opportunities for Impact
Received your invitation?
Guests click here to access registration.
[*Update 9/8/18 – ALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED] As part of the first annual event and with support from the PNC Foundation, Baltimore Homecoming is please to present Geniuses in the ‘Hood, a free and open-to-the-public artist panel featuring a few of Baltimore’s most renowned artists of this time – Amy Sherald, Paul Rucker and Joyce J. Scott.
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Artist Panel + Q&A
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Reception + Artist Meet & Greet in Parkway Lobby
*FREE POPCORN & SODA FOR ALL ATTENDEES – courtesy of Baltimore Homecoming!
Sponsors of Baltimore Homecoming 2018
We extend our deepest thanks to the sponsors and partners for their invaluable support and for making Baltimore Homecoming 2018 possible. Interest & inquiries re: corporate sponsorship can be directed to Deputy Director, Robbin Lee at email@example.com.