The Main Event.
Our inaugural Homecoming Conference will be held October 3-5, 2018. The conference will bring together accomplished Baltimore natives from around the U.S.—from the worlds of sports, entertainment, fashion, finance, industry, philanthropy, academia, and the arts—with our city’s most promising leaders and doers.
The event will showcase Baltimore’s vibrant arts and culinary scenes, expose guests to the city’s remarkable innovators and entrepreneurs, and encourage discussion about the city’s challenges – and the bright future we can build together.
Activities & Events
While our full program agenda is only available to invited guests, a glimpse into the Homecoming’s 3-day experience includes:
- Homecoming Kick-Off and Opening Reception with Mayor Catherine Pugh
- Fireside Chat with Orioles’ Hall-of-Famer and baseball legend Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Breakfast & lunch by B-More Kitchen food entrepreneurs
- Meeting the Homecoming Heroes
- Panel discussion of Community Approaches to Violence Reduction
- Insider field trips to: Station North Arts District, Living Classrooms Target Investment Zone, Center for Urban Families & West Baltimore, Beta City VC Pitch Session and Johns Hopkins Technology Venture FastForward Labs.
- Special performance by Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women’s Lethal Ladies STEP team
- New Threats, New (Market) Opportunities: panel discussion on the future to cyber security
- A comprehensive overview of Opportunities for Impact
Sponsors of Baltimore Homecoming 2018
We extend our deepest thanks to the sponsors and partners for their invaluable support and for making Baltimore Homecoming 2018 possible. Interest & inquiries re: corporate sponsorship can be directed to Deputy Director, Robbin Lee at email@example.com.