Our second annual Homecoming Conference will be held October 16-18, 2019.
While our full program agenda is only available to invited guests, this year’s Homecoming experience will include:
- Fireside chat with Academy Award-winning director & filmmaker, Barry Levinson
- Fireside Chat with our MLB Hall-of-Famers Baltimore Orioles 3rd baseman (’55-’77) Brooks Robinson & Vice Chairman Emeritus for the Atlanta Braves John Schuerholz
- A Town Hall with Senator Barbara A. Mikulski
- Baltimore’s Homecoming Heroes Presented by T. Rowe Price
- The Baltimore Exchange, an opportunity to spark connections with the people driving Baltimore
- Field Trip: Revitalizing East Baltimore, Humanim, Inc. & The Choice Program (UMBC);
- Field Trip: Baltimore’s Creative Neighborhood Economy, Made in Baltimore & Greenmount West CC;
- Field Trip: A New Vision for Southwest Baltimore, University of Maryland, Baltimore and the UMB BioPark;
- Field Trip: and Taking Center Stage: Where We Stand, Baltimore Center Stage
- A Homecoming Celebration at the new Broadway Market & The Choptank
- A special Q&A with creator and former host of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe
- Greetings from City Hall by Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young
- Good Morning Coffee with Duff Goldman, Angel McCoughtry, & Lance Reddick
- Crab Tank: A Startup Pitch Competition Sponsored by M&T Bank with panel of Judges: Ashton Newhall – Managing Partner, Greenspring Associates; George P. Stamas – Partner, Gibson & Dunn; Shanna Tellerman – CEO, Modsy; Melanie Whelan – CEO, SoulCycle; Rodney Williams – CEO, Lisnr Technology
- Conversation with Founder of Highfields Capital Management, Jon Jacobson
Received your invitation? Looking for the registration page? Email Robbin at firstname.lastname@example.org!
More information to be announced – stay tuned!
Sponsors of Baltimore Homecoming 2019
Thank you to the sponsors and partners for their invaluable support of the second annual Baltimore Homecoming 2019.
Interest & inquiries regarding sponsorship can be directed to Deputy Director, Robbin Lee at email@example.com.