Our second annual Homecoming Conference was held on October 16-18, 2019.
This year’s Homecoming experience included:
- Fireside chat with Academy Award-winning director & filmmaker, Barry Levinson
- Fireside Chat with our MLB Hall-of-Famers Baltimore Orioles 3rd baseman (’55-’77) Brooks Robinson & Vice Chairman Emeritus for the Atlanta Braves John Schuerholz
- A Town Hall with Senator Barbara A. Mikulski
- Baltimore’s Homecoming Heroes Presented by T. Rowe Price
- The Baltimore Exchange, an opportunity to spark connections with the people driving Baltimore
- Field Trip: Revitalizing East Baltimore, Humanim, Inc. & The Choice Program (UMBC);
- Field Trip: Baltimore’s Creative Neighborhood Economy, Made in Baltimore & Greenmount West CC;
- Field Trip: A New Vision for Southwest Baltimore, University of Maryland, Baltimore and the UMB BioPark;
- Field Trip: and Taking Center Stage: Where We Stand, Baltimore Center Stage
- A Homecoming Celebration at the new Broadway Market & The Choptank
- A special Q&A with creator and former host of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe
- Greetings from City Hall by Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young
- Good Morning Coffee with Duff Goldman, Angel McCoughtry, & Lance Reddick
- Crab Tank: A Startup Pitch Competition Sponsored by M&T Bank with panel of Judges: Ashton Newhall – Managing Partner, Greenspring Associates; George P. Stamas – Partner, Gibson & Dunn; Shanna Tellerman – CEO, Modsy; Melanie Whelan – CEO, SoulCycle; Rodney Williams – CEO, Lisnr Technology
- Conversation with Founder of Highfields Capital Management, Jon Jacobson
Sponsors of Baltimore Homecoming 2019
Thank you to the sponsors and partners for their invaluable support of the second annual Baltimore Homecoming 2019.
Interest & inquiries regarding sponsorship can be directed to Deputy Director, Robbin Lee at email@example.com.